Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Powered by Blogger.

You weigh what????

>> Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time to begin again

Casting off every weight....  I am claiming the verse I can do ALL things!!!!  Yes even lose weight.  

Is it really important.  

Well,  Christ wants us to be representatives for him,   we are if we are saved.  It is up to us if we are good ones or bad ones.  And for me to be all that I need to be for the family I need to lose some of this weight.  

Ok,  Alot of this weight.  I need to lose a total of 100lbs  Yes, that is alot of weight to lose but with Christ helping me I can do this.

I am getting back onto sparkpeople.com and also will be adding some widgets here to motivate me!!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP